REGISTRATION NO: N73HK
– Sperry SP-77 Autopilot
– Collins FD 110
– Triple VHF-COM Collins 22-C with space 8.33 Khz. & FM immunity
– Dual Collins ADF 51Y-7
– Dual Collins VIR-32
– Dual Collins DME-42
– Dual Collins HF 628T-1 with SELCAL
– Dual Collins Radio Altimeter 860-F4
– Dual FMS Universal 1-C with UNILINK
– Dual 12 Channel GPS
– Single INS Litton LTN-72R
– Dual King Transponder TRA 67A mode S
– TCAS II
– Universal Terrain Awareness & Warning System
– Universal MFD 640
– Honeywell 880 Radar with Turbulence
– Digital Flight Data Recorder
– Cockpit Voice Recorder
– MNPS & RVSM certification
– IRIDIUM Satellite phone
– AIRSHOW 400
– ELT 406 Mhz.
APU: Garrett GTCP-85-129
8,800 Hours Since New / 1,400 Hours Since Overhaul
OPERATIONAL WEIGHT AND FUEL CAPACITIES:
Empty Weight: 68,951 LBS
Maximum take-off weight 128,100 LBS
Maxi gross weight: 128,600 LBS
Zero fuel weight: 95,000 LBS
Maxi Landing weight: 107,000 LBS March 9, 2015)
Fuel capacity: 51,950 LBS
RANGE: 3650 NM at Long Range cruise (8 passengers)
ENDURANCE: 8.0 hours + reserves
The aircraft is enrolled in a “Low Hours Utilization Program” that has a low maintenance cost. The program is spread over
20 years and the aircraft is in the 9th year of the program.
– “C” Check
– Landing Gear Overhaul
– Pratt & Whitney Engines S.B. 6038
– Auxiliary Fuel Tanks 4 Years Inspection.
JT8D-17 with STAGE III AVAERO Hush-Kits
# 1: 7,251 Hours / 3,296 Cycles
# 2: 7,142 Hours / 3,258 Cycles
30 PASSENGER DESIGNER INTERIOR:
– Forward standard lavatory.
– Galley divided in 3 sections.
– One compartment with 4 club seats.
– One compartment with 3 seats sofa, transformable in a single bed.
– Main lounge with 2 club seat configuration for 4 passengers each, with a manually extendable tables, one big electrically extendable table with 3 armchairs and a 4 seats sofa.
– The aft section of the aircraft has a separate conference-room with two sofas, for a total of 6-place seating, convertible in Master-bedroom, and a 2-place private office.
– In the back of the aircraft are the owner’s changing room and washroom facilities, with a full shower and bathroom bidet.
– The entertainment consists of dual CD and DVD players, dual VHS, dual multi cassettes player and dual amplifiers with theater sound with infrared earphones. 1 retractable screen in the main lounge and 1 video monitor with air show capabilities.
– This aircraft has been always corporately operated and maintained to the highest standards since new.
New paint: January 9th 2007
Matterhorn-White and Gold
+1 (561) 790-4060
+1 (561) 790-4061